Tuesday 9 December 2014

Christmas crafts

Hi from Emma, well December started and for the first time in years I had not even thought about Xmas, so I on  the first I spent about 5 hours making an advent calendar I sewed brown paper hearts together filled them with chocolates them used doilies, and numbers to decorate then I tried them to a gold frame we had, I think it turned out alright, I have also been making some stuff for my December daily album which is only 12 days but I still love the idea, I will share more of that this weekend, my mum made the christmas cake and pudding, on then on the 6th saturady my nieces came over and I made chocolate cookies with them and made homemade hot chocolate to go with them, and then on Sunday I made christmas cards while watching the vicar of dibey ....





Anyway merry christmas, I'll celebrating my birthday on the 11th and I'll more stuff at the weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment