Saturday 16 August 2014

Why I love baking

Hi, back again this time to share another of my loves baking, when I was a little girl my mum would make Black Forest gateau and I would love it, and would think who great it would be to grow up and bake myself, fast forward to 2012, I caught  nigella lawson making a devil's food cake , and so I got the recipe and made it and so it began.
This that very same devils food cake, I made it for my mums birthday, it was amazing , thank you nigella.
These are the lemon cupcakes I made for Mother's Day this year, from the primrose bakery cupcakes book I have, they taste so fresh and we're easy too.
   
Then for Easter I made choc cupcakes from the same book , and went a bit made with the decoration's 
And then this summer I made Eton mess cupcakes from the primrose bakery celebration book they had a cream cheese filling with fresh raspberry's and then they were topped with fresh whipped cream and crushed meringue

1 comment: